Smith: Are your parents busy with their work?
史密斯:他们工作忙吗?
Li Tian: Yes, my mother doesn't go home until 7:00 in the evening.
李甜:忙,我妈妈每晚要7:00才能回家。
Smith: What about you father?
史密斯:那你父亲呢?
Li Tian: My father is relatively not so busy.
李甜:我爸爸相对没那么忙。
Smith: Do you spend much time talking with your family?
史密斯:你花很多时间与你的父母沟通交流吗?
Li Tian: Yes. There is no generation gap in my family. We talk with each other very often and share our happiness and sadness. Especially at mealtime, we all eat and talk together.
李甜:是的,我们家里没有代沟,经常和彼此分享自己开心和难过的事情。尤其是在吃饭的时候,我们会边吃边聊。
Smith: What do your family do in spare time?
史密斯:你们家闲暇时都做什么?
Li Tian: We often do exercise together, like jogging. One thing they have taught me is the importance of health.
李甜:我们会一起去锻炼,比如慢跑。他们教会我的一件事,就是要重视身体健康。
Smith: What else you have learned from your parents?
史密斯:你还从父母身上学到什么?
Li Tian: Because my mother is a doctor, she told me that a person must be responsible for what he does and dare take the consequences.
李甜:因为我妈妈是一名医生,她告诉我一个人必须要对自己的所作所为负责,并敢于承担后果。