Li Tian: Hello, I'm Li Tian. I was referred to your company by James.
李甜:你好,我是李甜,詹姆斯介绍我到你们公司来。
Smith: Yes. May I help you?
史密斯:请问您有何贵干?
Li Tian: James told me you have a position for a sales assistant open.
李甜:詹姆斯说贵公司有一个销售助理职位的空缺。
Smith: Yes, we do.
史密斯:是的。
Li Tian: I'm interested in that position and want to apply for this position.
李甜:我对这个职位很感兴趣,想申请这个职位。
Smith: OK. Do you have any experience as a sales assistant?
史密斯:好的,你有销售助理的经验吗?
Li Tian: Yes, I was in the CBA Company as a sales intern and I worked with James there.
李甜:是的,我曾经在CBA公司做销售实习生,那时候我和詹姆斯一起工作。
Smith: Good. Please come to see me tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 for an interview.
史密斯:很好,那你明天下午两点过来面试吧。
Li Tian: I'm afraid I can't make it. But can you make it the day after tomorrow afternoon?
李甜:我恐怕明天来不了,不如改到后天下午吧?
Smith: Yes, see you then.
史密斯:可以,后天见。
Li Tian: Thanks for your time, see you.
李甜:谢谢,后天见。