Ross: I don't know if we're both in. Come closer.
罗斯:我不知道我们有没有都照进去,靠近一点。
Chandler: Nice aftershave.
钱德勒:你的古龙水味道很好闻。
Ross: If you want some, I've got eight mini bottles in my bag.
罗斯:如果你想来一点,我包里有八罐随身瓶。
Chandler: Uh, excuse me? Could you take a picture of us?
钱德勒:嗯,打搅一下。请帮我们拍张照片,好吗?
Woman: Oh! Of course.
女士:噢,当然。
Man: Uh, would you take one of us?
男士:呃,能给我们拍一张吗?
Chandler: Uhh...Yeah sure. Click!
钱德勒:呃,嗯,没问题。按!
Woman: It didn't click.
女士:它没响。
Ross: I heard it. I heard it. But there was no flash.
罗斯:我听到了。我听到了。但是没闪光。
Woman: Why won't you take our picture?
女士:你为什么不拍?
Chandler: Oh yeah. I'll take, I'll take your picture.
钱德勒:噢,是的。我马上拍,我会给你们拍照片的。