Jeff: Have you had time to read over the renegotiated terms of the contract?
杰夫:您看过新商定的合同条款了吗?
Client: Yes, I have. My client and I are satisfied.
客户:是的,我看过了。我和我的客户都很满意。
Jeff: Great, I think the terms we worked out will be mutually beneficial.
杰夫:太好了,我认为我们 协定的这些条款是互惠互利的。
Client: So are we going to sign the contract today?
客户:那我们今天签合同吗?
Jeff: Yes, I have had five copies printed. Three for you and your client, two for us.
杰夫:是的,我已经打印了 5份合同。其中3份 给您和您的客户,另外两份由我们保管。
Client: Great, I'll call my client to come and sign.
客户:好的,我打电话让我的客户过来签订合同。
Jeff: Alright, so we can do it over lunch. How does that sound?
杰夫:好的,我们可以在吃午餐时签合同,您觉得怎么样?
Client: Sure.
客户:当然可以。
Jeff: I called ahead and made a reservation.
杰夫:我提前打了电话,预定了座位。
Client: Great, we are looking forward to finalizing this.
客户:太好了,我们期望能圆满成交。
Jeff: And I'm looking forward to doing business with you and your client.
杰夫:我也期待跟您和您的客户建立商业往来。