Leonard: What are you doing?
伦纳德:你在做什么?
Sheldon: I'm setting out snacks.
谢尔登:我正在排列零食。
Leonard: You do realize everyone's eating at Raj's again tonight?
伦纳德:你知道今晚我们又要去拉杰那儿吃饭了吧?
Sheldon: I didn't say the snacks were for you now, did I,Nosy Rosie?
谢尔登:目前我还没说过零食是给你准备的,我说过吗,闲事佬?
Leonard: You're having people over?
伦纳德:你要招待人?
Sheldon: Yes. Must be killing you wondering who. Fine, I'll tell you. Stuart from the comic bookstore, Barry Kripke from the university, Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack and TV's LeVar Burton.
谢尔登:是啊,你肯定已经好奇死了吧。好吧,我告诉你。有来自漫画店的斯图尔特,来自大学里的百瑞?克里普克,佩妮的前男友扎克,还有电视明星勒瓦尔·布尔顿。
Leonard: Really? LeVar Burton's coming here?
伦纳德:真的吗?勒瓦尔?布尔顿也要来?
Sheldon: Possibly. I tweeted him.
谢尔登:可能,我@他了。
Leonard: Okay, well, tell him I loved him on Star Trek.
伦纳德:好吧,哦,告诉他我喜爱他演的《星际迷航》。
Sheldon: Please, Leonard, stop trying to horn in on my new friends.
谢尔登:拜托了,伦纳德,别试图加入到我的新朋友里来。
Leonard: Of course. Good night.
伦纳德:当然,晚安。