Ella: Good afternoon. Dave's Auto Repair. What can I do for your?
艾拉:下午好。戴夫汽车维修店。有什么能为您效劳吗?
Bill: Good afternoon. My car needs an oil change. Could I make an appointment to bring it in?
比尔:下午好。我的汽车需要更换机油。我能预约下时间把车开过来吗?
Ella: OK. First let me check which days we have open for oil changes.
艾拉:好的。先让我看一下都有哪些天可以更换机油。
Bill: Fine.
比尔:好的。
Ella: How about this Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.?
艾拉:这周二上午8: 30怎么样?
Bill: Sorry, but I have to take my son to school at that time.
比尔:抱歉,但那个时间我要送我儿子上学。
Ella: Then, how about Thursday at 11 a.m.?
艾拉:那周四上午11点呢?
Bill: That won't work either. I have to take my wife shopping.
比尔:也不行。我要陪我妻子购物。
Ella: These are the only two available times that I have for this week. Why don't you call again on Friday and schedule an appointment for next week?
艾拉:我们这周只有这两个时间可以。要不您周五再打电话过来,预约下周的时间?
Bill: OK. That's fine. Bye.
比尔:好的,可以。再见。
Ella: Thanks for calling Dave's Auto Repair. Bye.
艾拉:感谢您致电戴夫汽车维修店。再见。