Father: You've inconvenienced your mother.
父亲:你给你母亲造成了不便。
Michael: How many more times? I've said I'm sorry.
迈克尔:还要说几次?我已经道过歉了。
Father: You scared her.
父亲:你吓着她了。
Michael: I got lost, that's all. That's why I was late. Can I have some more?
迈克尔:我迷路了,就这样。所以我才回来晚了。能再给我来点吗?
Emily: How can anyone get lost in their own hometown?
艾米丽:谁会在自己的家乡迷路?
Michael: I meant to head for the castle. I ended up at the field.
迈克尔:我本想去城堡那边,结果走到了田野里。
Emily: They are in opposite directions.
艾米丽:方向完全相反。
Michael: None of your business.
迈克尔:不关你的事。
Emily: He's lying.
艾米丽:他在撒谎。
Mother: He's not lying. Michael never lies.
妈妈:他没撒谎。迈克尔从不撒谎。