Felicia: These look delicious. Nicely done.
菲丽莎:看起来真好吃啊,做得不错啊!
Susan: Well, I had help.
苏珊:嗯,我有帮手啊。
Felicia: I just stirred the batter.
菲丽莎:我就是搅拌了一下面糊而已。
Susan: A very important job, so you get to try the first one.
苏珊:这是个很重要的工作。所以第一块归你了。
Felicia: No. I don't want to spoil my dinner.
菲丽莎:不用了。我不想坏了我晚餐的胃口。
Susan: Please! I want to know that they taste good, and I'm allergic to nuts.
苏珊:拜托啦!我想确认这是不是真的好吃。但我又对坚果过敏。
Felicia: Well, I…I guess that makes me the... Guinea pig. Best I've ever tasted.
菲丽莎:呃,我……我看这让我当了一回……小白鼠。从没吃过这么好吃的。
Susan: But... not good enough to finish? They're terrible, aren't they? You know what? I'm going to toss these and start again.
苏珊:可是……还没好吃到让你吃完它?一点也不好吃,对吧?知道吗?我得把这些倒掉重新做一遍。
Felicia: No. You can't. I...I just didn't want to break my diet...but who can resist with these?
菲丽莎:不,不行,我……我只是不想打乱我节食的计划...可是谁能抵抗得了这种诱惑?
Susan: They're really good?
苏珊:真的好吃吗?
Felicia: Like nothing I have ever eaten.
菲丽莎:我从没吃过这么好吃的。
Susan: I'm going to get you some milk to wash that down.
苏珊:我去给你拿点牛奶就着吃。
Felicia: No, I can't stay.
菲丽莎:不用了,我该走了。