Joe: There you are!
乔:原来你在这儿!
Ann: I was looking at all the people out here. It must be fun to live in a place like this.
安妮:我在看外面这些人。住在这样的地方一定很有意思。
Joe: Yeah, it has its moments. I can give you a running commen-tary on each apartment.
乔:是啊,有有意思的时候。我可以把每个公寓都现场给你介绍一下。
Ann: I must go. I only waited to say goodbye.
安妮:我得走了,我只是等你回来跟你告别。
Joe: Goodbye? But we've only just met. How about some breakfast?
乔:告别?但是我们才刚认识呀?吃点早饭吧?
Ann: I'm sorry, I haven't time.
安妮:对不起,我没时间了。
Joe: It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
乔:准是一个重要的约会吧。饭都没吃 就要走。
Ann: It is.
安妮:是的。
Joe: Well, I'll go along with you, wherever you are going.
乔:好吧,不管你上哪儿,我都陪你过去。
Ann: That's alright. Thank you. I can find the place.
安妮:不用了。谢谢你。我能找到地方的。