Greg: In today's training session, we'll be getting to know the company's most important clientele and etiquette on interacting with them, and other clients. Any questions?
格雷格:在今天的培训课中,我们将要了解公司最重要的客户及同他们交往的礼节,还要了解其他一些客户。有什么疑问吗?
Tina: Will there be workshops?
蒂娜:会有研讨会吗?
Greg: Yes, three in all.
格雷格:会有,总共三场。
Tina: What will they cover?
蒂娜:它们都是关于什么的?
Greg: One will be a detailed overview of the company, and the other two will focus on clientele and doing business.
格雷格:其中一场是对公司的详细介绍,另外两场主要针对客户及业务开展。
Tina: We will be split up into groups then?
蒂娜:那我们将会进行分组了?
Greg: Yes, three groups of about thirty people.
格雷格:是的,分成三组,大约三十个人一组。
Tina: One more question, who will be leading the workshops?
蒂娜:还有一个问题,谁将主持研讨会?
Greg: We have three of our best managers here to hold the workshops.
格雷格:由我们的非常出色的三位经理来主持研讨会。
Tina: Okay, thank you.
蒂娜:好的,谢谢。