Sue: Hi, Linda, this is Sue. How are you feeling now?
苏:嗨,琳达,我是苏。今天身体感觉怎么样?
Linda: Oh, hi, Sue. I think I've got a fever. And I vomited twice last night.
琳达:哦,苏,你好。我好像发烧了,昨天晚上还吐了两次。
Sue: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you seen a doctor? What did the doctor say?
苏:听到这里真不好受。你去看医生了吗?医生怎么说呀?
Linda: Not yet. I have prepared some medicine at home. I think it would be food allergy.
琳达:还没呢。我自己在家里准备了一些药。可能是食物过敏吧。
Sue: What did you have yesterday?
苏:那你昨天吃了什么呀?
Linda: Scottish salmon.
琳达:苏格兰三文鱼。
Sue: Oh, probably. I remember that you're allergic to mango, shrimp, and egg. But I never know that you do not fit well with salmon. Next time, you'd better keep away from seafood.
苏:哦,可能吧。我记得你对芒果、虾,还有鸡蛋都过敏。但是我还不知道你对三文鱼也会产生不适哦。下次,远离海鲜食品吧。
Linda: Yes. Thank you for advice.
琳达:是呀。谢谢你的建议。
Sue: Shall I bring some porridge or noodles to you?
苏:我做些粥或是面条带给你吃吧?
Linda: Wow, that's very nice of you. Thank you so much for your help.
琳达:哇,你真是太好了。非常感谢你的帮助!