unit 476
兑换普通支票(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:早上好,先生。能为您效劳吗?
B:Good morning. I'd like to cash this check.
B:早上好,我想兑现这张支票。
A:Yes, sir. Can you show you identity?
A:好的,先生。请出示您的身份证件好吗?
B:What about the driving license?
B:我能不能用我的驾驶执照?
A:Don't you have any other identification?
A:您没有别的什么证件吗?
B:I am sorry. I only have my driving license with me.
B:不好意思,我只带了驾驶执照。
A:Ok. Would you please sign your name on the back of the check?
A:好吧。在支票反面签下名好吗?
B:Thank you. Here you are.
B:谢谢你。给你支票。
A:How do you want your money?
A:您要什么样的面值?
B:Would you give me some in twenties and tens?
B:你能给我一些20美元和10美元面值的钞票吗?
A:All right. Please wait for a moment.
A:可以。请您稍等。