Lesson 101 The frog prince
一、情景对话:
I’m in a jam
我碰到个难题
If I kiss this frog
如果我吻一下这只青蛙
I don’t know if he’ll become a prince .
不知道它会不会变成王子。
My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen.
我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷说过那就是会发生的事.
If you don’t mind kissing a frog.
如果你不介意吻一只青蛙.
I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl!
我也不介意被一个漂亮的女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem!
真的! 没问题!
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me?
要是你变成了王子喜欢上了我会怎么样?
What then?
然后呢?
Who knows?
谁知道?
There’s only one way to find out!
只有一个办法!
So hurry dear Princess!
所以请快一点 亲爱的公主!
It’s time for lunch I have bugs to catch!
该是吃午饭的时候了,我还要去捉虫子呢!
I don’t know.
我不知道
Enough of this nonsense
别说废话了
Who wants to be a prince anyway
谁想做什么王子啊!
Well maybe I’ll give it a try.
嗯 也许我该试试
二、单词:
Frog 青蛙/ prince 王子/ princess 公主/ fall in love with somebody 与某人相爱/ give it a try 试试/
三、要点:
I’m in a jam. 我碰到难题.
If I kiss this frog, I don’t know if he’ll become a prince. 如果我吻一下这只青蛙,我不知道他是不是会变成王子.
I don’t mind… 我不介意…
If you don’t mind kissing a frog, I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 如果你不介意被一个漂亮女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
What if ….? 要是…会怎样?
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子,喜欢上了我会怎么样?
It’s time for … 该是(做…) 的时候了.
It’s time for my lunch, I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我要去捉虫子呢!
It’s time for lunch, kids. 孩子们,该是吃午饭的时候了.
It’s time for class to begin. 该是上课的时候了.
Who wants to be a prince anyway. 谁想做什么王子啊!
Well, maybe I’ll give it a try. 嗯, 也许我该试试.
I’m in a jam. 我碰到个难题.
What then? 然后呢?
Who knows? 谁知道?
Enough of this nonsense! 别说废话了!
Enough of this nonsense! Get to the point! 别说废话了! 说重点!