8. Where to Get Off (2)
8.在哪下车(2)
A: Is this your first time riding the bus?
A:这是你第一次乘公交车吗?
B: Yes, it is. How did you tell?
B:是的。你怎么看出来的?
A: The look on your face gave it away.
A:你脸上的表情出卖了你。
B: I really do look that confused?
B:我真的看起来那么迷惑吗?
A: I'm sorry to say so, but don't be embarrassed.
A:很抱歉这么说,但是别尴尬。
B: You seem friendly. Would you mind answering a question?
B:你看起来很友好。你介意回答我一个问题吗?
A: No, not at all. What's your question?
A:不,完全不介意。你的问题是什么?
B: I'm trying to get to the airport. Do you know where I should get off?
B:我想去机场。你知道我应该在哪下车吗?
A: This bus actually drops you off right in front of the airport.
A:这辆公交会刚好把你放在机场前的。
B: I know that it does. I've just forgotten on what street.
B:我知道它会。我只是忘记了在哪条街道下车。
A: The stop will say LAX Airport.
A:报站会说洛杉矶机场。
B: Oh, really. That's pretty obvious.
B:噢,真的。那很明显。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载