1. Have you had any medical experience in any hospital before coming here?
在此之前你有在医院的医药相关经历吗?
2. How long have you been there?
你在那里做了 多久?
3. I was responsible for taking care of patients' nutrition and diet.
我负责照顾病人的营养和饮食。
4. A doctor should have sense of post, mentality quality, first aid ability, etc.
医生需要岗位责任感、心理素质、急救能力等等。
5. A person with what kind of disease can't be given blood transfusion?
患有哪些疾病的人是不能输血的?
6. Roughly speaking, there are two common ways of TCM curing diseases: drug therapy and non-drug therapy.
大体来说, 中医有两种治疗方式:药物治疗和非药物治疗。
7. As for drug therapy, traditional medicines are used such as herbs and mineral.
至于药物治疗, 中医常用草药和矿物质等。
8. Americans think highly of the dental hygiene and they pay visits to their dentists regularly.
美国人对牙齿卫生非常重视, 他们会定期拜访牙医。
9. If we don't pay enough attention to our teeth, we probably will get toothache, loose teeth, swollen gums, and bad breath, etc.
如果我们不重视自己的牙齿, 就会出现 牙痛、牙齿松动、牙龈红肿、口气等诸多问题。
10. Though I had learned much in that hospital, I want to try more different things in life.
尽管我在该医院学到了很多东西, 但我还是想去过不同的生活。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Have you had any medical experience in any hospital before coming here?
A: 在此之前你有在医院的医药相 关经历吗?
B: Yes, I worked as a doctor at Beijing People's Hospital.
B: 是的, 我在北京人民医院做 医生。
A: How long have you been there?
A: 你在那里做了多久?
B: A little over 3 years.
B: 3年多吧。
A: In what section did you work in the hospital?
A: 你在哪个科室工作?
B: I worked in the Infection Medicine Division.
B: 我在感染病房工作过。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: What did you exactly do there?
A: 你在以前的医院具体做什么?
B: I was responsible for helping patients restore their organic functions, training them in speech and organism,
B: 我负责帮病人恢复肌体功能, 对病人进行语言和肌体训练,
carrying our massage and physiotherapy, taking care of patients' nutrition and diet.
进行按摩和理疗, 照顾病人的 营养和饮食。
A: What do you think are the qualifications for being a doctor?
A:你认为医生应该具备怎样的素质?
B: They are sense of post, mentality quality, first aid ability, emergency adjustment, and law consciousness.
B:医生需要岗位责任感、心理素 质、急救能力、应变能力及法 律意识。