What are you going to do about your death?
你会为你的死亡做些什么呢?
Well, mostly I'll try to avoid it.
嗯,我会尽量避免。
I mean, are you going to get buried or cremated?
我的意思是你会选择土葬还是火葬?
My wife and I will be cremated.
我和我妻子会选择火葬。
Are you going to be buried next to each other?
你们会相邻而葬吗?
Oh, no. Our ashes will be shaken into the ocean.
噢,不会。我们的骨灰会被洒到海里。
You're not going to be buried?
你不会土葬吗?
A coffin costs too much and takes up too much space.
棺材很贵也需要很多空间。
Yes, but it will be in a cemetery where your children can visit you.
是的,但你会有一个墓地以便你的孩子可以来悼念你。
Children seldom visit their parents in a cemetery.
孩子们很少回去墓地看望他们的父母。
That's true. A cemetery is for dead people, not living people.
确实。墓地是为死去的人存在,而不是活着的人。
We figure our kids can visit us whenever they go to the beach.
我想我们的孩子可以在每次他们去海边的时候悼念我们。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载