There's something wrong with my right hand.
我的右手有些问题。
What's wrong with it?
怎么了?
It aches most of the time.
它总是疼。
What do you think it is?
你认为它会是怎么了?
I don't know. I think it's old age.
我不知道。我想这是因为年纪大了。
If it's old age, why don't both of your hands hurt?
如果是老毛病,为什么不是你的两只手都疼?
That's a good question. Maybe it's not old age.
问得好。或许不是因为年纪大了。
Are you right-handed?
你是惯用右手的吗?
Yes. All my life.
是的。一生都是用右手。
You're wearing out your right hand. Stop using it so much.
你已经用坏了你的右手。别再过多的使用它了。
But I do all my writing with my right hand.
但是我要用右手写字。
Start typing instead. That way your left hand will do half the work.
用打字代替。那样你的左手就可以分担一半的工作。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载