3. Going to an Emergency Room
3.去急诊室
A: I cut myself pretty badly with a knife. I think I need stitches.
A:我用小刀把自己割伤的相当严重。我想我需要缝合。
B: Come inside so the triage nurse can stop the bleeding.
B:进来让分诊护士为你止血。
A: I was just preparing dinner and my hand slipped.
A:我只是在准备晚餐,我的手被划了。
B: This cut does need stitches, but I stopped the bleeding for now.
B:伤口需要缝合,但现在我先止血。
A: Will you give me stitches right now?
A:你会现在给我缝针吗?
B: No, since the bleeding has stopped you have to wait in the Emergency Room waiting area.
B:没有,因为刚刚止血,你必须在急诊室等候区等候。
A: What do I do while waiting?
A:等待的同时我做什么?
B: Fill out these registration forms.
B:填写这些登记表格。
A: When will I get my hand stitched up?
A:什么时候能帮我的手缝合?
B: Here in the ER we take care of people based on how bad their injury is.
B:在急诊室我们根据他们的受伤程度照顾人们。
A: I was here before many of these other people.
A:我比那些人先到这。
B: Some of them are in worse shape than you.
B:一些人的情况比你糟糕。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载