A:Doctor, every time I pass water, it looks like blood.
医生,每次我小解的时候,都会出血。
B:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多长时间了?
A:For about two days.
大约两天。
B:Does it hurt when you pass water?
你小解的时候会疼吗?
A:Yes, I also have an ache around my kidneys.
会,而且在我的肾脏周围也会阵疼痛。
B:How often do you usually pass water?
你平常多久小解一次?
A:Five or six times a day.
一天五六次。
B:Do you sometimes feel like you want to but you can't?
你有时候会觉得你想小解但是解不出来吗?
A:Yes, sometimes.
有时候会。
B:Then, you'd better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones.
你最好照一次X光照片,看一下是不是真的患有肾结石。
A:Here is a form and you need to make an appointment.
这里有一张表你需要做个预约。
B:You'll probably have to wait for about a week. When you have the report, come back to me.
你可能需要再等一个星期。等报告出来了,再来找我。