unit 275
预定套房
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Royal Hotel, can I help you?
A:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I urgenfly need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
B:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
A:Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
A:是的,还有空房。您想要什么样的房间?
B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
B:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
A:No problem, sir.
A:没问题,先生。
B:What is the price of the suite?
B:价格如何?
A:H is $ 200 per night.
A:每晚200美元。
B:It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.
B:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
A:Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
A:是的,但打折期咋天就结束了。很抱歉。
B:Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
B:哦,我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
A:No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.
A:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是明晚能提供的最便宜的套房了。
B:OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
B:那好吧,我就预订它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
A:Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
A:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?
B:My name is David White.
B:我叫大卫·怀特。
A:Would you kindly spell it for me?
A:能有劳您能拼一下吗?
B:That is D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E.
B:D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E。
A:Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?
A:谢谢,我记下了。另外悠预计在此停留多久?
B:About three days.
B:大约三天。
A:OK. Our check-in time is after 12:00. And see you tomorrow.
A:好的。我们的登记时间是在十二点钟之后。明天见。
B:Thank you. See you.
B:谢谢。明天见。