23. Ending a Conversation
23.结束谈话
A: I didn't like the way you sang tonight.
A:我不喜欢你今晚唱歌的方式。
B: Oh, wow. Well, thanks for coming out.
B:哦,哇。嗯,谢谢光临。
A: You didn't put in all your effort. That's all I'm saying.
A:你没有用上你所有的努力。这就是我说的。
B: Okay, well I'm going to leave now.
B:好的,现在我要离开。
A: Why are you in a rush to leave?
A:你为什么急着离开?
B: Because you are being rude, and I don't want to speak to you.
B:因为你是粗鲁的,我不想跟你说话。
A: Well, now I know you can't take criticism.
A:好吧,我知道现在你不能接受批评。
B: It's not that I can't take criticism; it's that I don't like jerks.
B:这并不是说我不能接受批评;是我不喜欢傻瓜。
A: How am I a jerk? I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
A:我怎么是一个傻瓜啦?我只是给你我的真实想法。
B: Well, in my honest opinion, I don't care what you think.
B:嗯,我的真实想法是,我不在乎你怎么想。
A: Now, that was rude. I don't want to talk to you anymore.
A:现在,这是不礼貌的。我不想跟你说话了。
B: Great. Believe me; I won't be losing any sleep.
B:太好了。相信我;我不会失眠的。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载