2. Disputing a Charge
2.费用争议
A: Hello, is this the Smith residence?
A:你好,这是史密斯的住宅吗?
B: Yes it is, may I ask who is calling?
B:是的,请问是哪一位?
A: This is your bank calling in regards to an overcharge on your credit card.
A:这里是银行,打电话通知你的信用卡已超额使用。
B: I'm sorry, there must be some mistake.
B:很抱歉,我想一定是弄错了。
A: It says here that you charged over $500 on it yesterday.
A:这里显示,昨天你消费超过500美元。
B: That can't be right; I have not used it in months!
B:那不可能;我已经有几个月没用过它了!
A: Are you saying you did not make that charge?
A:你是说你没有花那500美元是吗?
B: That's exactly what I am saying.
B:那就是我要说的。
A: Looking closer, this charge was made in a different city.
A:仔细看,这笔费用花在一个不同的城市。
B: I am looking for my card now and I cannot find it.
B:我现在正在找我的卡,但是找不到。
A: This calls for further investigation.
A:这需要进一步调查。
B: I assure you I did not make the purchase.
B:我向你保证我没有购买。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载