1.Why do you want to be a journalist?
你为什么想当一名记者?
2.How much do you know about our newspaper?
你对我们报社了解多少?
3.Could you tell me something about your work experiences?
你能讲一下你的工作经验吗?
4.When I thought about how to use those 2 sides of ray personality, I decided to become a journalist.
考虑到两方面的特长,我立志要成为一名记者。
5.Before 2005 I worked as a columnist in China Daily.
2005年以前我在《中国日报》做专栏作家。
6.As a journalist, I have strong communication skills.
作为新闻记者,我有很强的交际能力。
7.As a reporter, he must have acute insight and language skills.
作为一名记者,必须要有敏锐的观察力和高超的语言技巧。
8.At the same time,a reporter must have good judgment,the respect for his job and tacit cooperation with others.
同时记者还必须有良好的判断力、敬业精神和与他人默契配合的能力。
9.I will adjust myself to the step of your newspaper quickly.
我会很快适应贵报社的工作节奏的。
10.The character of your newspaper is fresh ideas and profound comments.
贵报的特点是观点新颖,分析深刻。
Dialogue 1
Dialogue 1
A: Have you had any publications?
A:你发表过什么作品吗?
B: Yes. I have published some articles in China Daily and Economist.
B:是的,我在《中国日报》和《经 济学家》上发表过一些文章。
A: How about your communication skills?
A:你的交际能力怎样?
B: As a journalist, I have strong communication skills. I am good at both discourse management and strategic competence.
B:作为新闻记者,我有很强的交 际能力,善于话语运用和交际策略。
Dialogue 2
Dialogue 2
A: What qualifications should a reporter have?
A:记者应该具备哪些能力?
B: As a reporter, he must have acute insight and language skills. At the same time, he must have good judgment, the respect for his job and tactical cooperation with others.
B:作为一名记者,必须要有敏锐的 观察力和高超的语言技巧。同时 还必须有良好的判断力、敬业精 神和与他人巧妙配合的能力。
A: Can you work under pressure? You know, people working here are all busy everyday since we're daily newspaper.
A:你能承受压力吗?你知道的, 因为我们是日报,所以在这里 工作的人每天都很紧张。
B: I think I've got used to work under pressure. I will adjust myself to the step of your newspaper quickly.
B:我能在压力下工作,我会很快 适应贵报社的工作节奏的。