A: I really had a bad luck today.
A: 我今天真倒霉。
B: What happened?
B: 怎么了?
A: I had my cell phone stolen when shopping.
A: 我今天出去逛街时,手机被偷了
B: It 's really troublesome.
B: 这的确比较郁闷。
A: Yes. The cell phone itself is not so important, but the information stored in it is important. Now, I can not even remember any phone numbers to make a call.
A: 是啊,手机本身倒没什么,关键是里面存的东西比较重要啊。现在我想联系别人一下都想不起来号码了。
B: You'd better go to the mobile phone company office to recover your number as soon as possible.
B: 我觉得你最好还是赶快去移动营业大厅,办理补卡手续。
A: Well, first I have to buy another cell phone. Spend money again!
A: 嗯,我还得先去买个手机回来,又要花钱了。
B: Ha-ha, the new one will come only after the old one leaves.
B: 呵呵,旧的不去,新的不来嘛。
A: And the trouble also comes.
A: 麻烦也跟着一块儿来了。
B: Just be careful to be out in future.
B: 以后出去时小心点吧。
A: You are right. Thieves are a real problem now.
A: 是啊,现在这些小偷真是个问题。