A: Hi, Jane! Long time no see!
A: 嘿,简!好久不见了!
B: Hi, Mike!
B: 嗨,麦克!
A: Where have you been?
A: 你去哪儿了?
B: Well, I went to Tibet for two weeks with my friends.
B: 我和朋友去西藏玩了两星期。
A: Awesome! It's a place full of miracles, isn't it?
A: 厉害!那可是个充满奇迹的地方,是吧?
B: You are right. It's very beautiful with fresh air, blue sky and the spectacular Potala Palace.
B: 你说得没错。西藏很美,有清新的空气,湛蓝的天空,还有壮观的布达拉宫。
A: Sounds exciting. Did you travel with a guide?
A: 听起来就让人兴奋。你们是跟旅游团去的吗?
B: No, just by ourselves. You know, following a guide, you have no freedom to decide everything about your trip.
B: 不是,我们自己过去的。你也知道,跟导游一起旅游,一点都不自由。
A: It really makes sense. Self-help tour is flexible and free.
A: 那倒是。自助游十分灵活、自由。
B: You are right.
B: 没错。
A: Did you take pictures?
A: 你们照相了吗?
B: Yes, a lot.
B: 照了很多呢。
A: Great! Show me later.
A: 好极了!过后给我看看。