第73期:商业合同
Our negotiations have been very successful.
我们的谈判很成功。
A:Our negotiations have been very successful.
A:我们的谈判很成功。
B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.
B:终于,我们成交了。
When should we sign the contract?
我们什么时候签合同?
A:When should we sign the contract?
A:我们什么时候签合同?
B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?
B:今晚我们修改一下合同,准备明天早上10点签约,怎么样?
Where are the problem areas on the contract?
合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?
A:合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
B:I would like it lowered.
B:我想要把自付额再降低一点。
Sign on the dotted line.
请签在虚线的地方。
A:The only other question I have is where I sign.
A:剩下来的问题是,我该在什么地方签章。
B:Sign on the dotted line.
B:请签在虚线的地方。
I don't see any problems with the contract.
这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off.
A:在我签字之前,我需要我的律师把这整份合约看过一遍。
B:I don't see any problems with the contract.
B:这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
I think we’d better make it a separate term.
我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.
A:我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
B:OK,let me write it into the contract.
B:好,我们把这条写进合同。