第69期:支付方式
I’m afraid we only accept payments by L/C.
恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。
A:Do you think this is acceptable to you?
A:你认为你可以接受这种结算方式吗?
B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.
B:恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。
Our terms of payment are normally 30 - day bill of exchange,documents against acceptance.
我们的付款方式一般是30天远期汇票,承兑交单。
We can’t offer any credit facilities.
我们不赊账。
Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?
你们可以在交货前付款吗?
A:Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?
A:你们可以在交货前付款吗?
B:Well pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then once a month after that.
B:我们就分期付款!交货后付头期款,以后则每个月付一次。
Could we defer payment until the end of the month?
可不可以让我们延续到月底再付钱?
A:Could we defer payment until the end of the month?
A:可不可以让我们延续到月底再付钱?
B:I'll phone you tomorrow to tell you what my manager iron out the
B:我明天会打电话给你,看我们经理怎么解决这个问题。
What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
—般情况下你们采取什么付款方式?
A:What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
A:一般情况下你们采取什么付款方式?
B:We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
B:我们希望贵方能接受付款交单的付款方式。
We insist on full payment.
我们坚持要求一次付清货款。
Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?
用人民币来付我们的设备款吗?
A:Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?
A:可以用人民币来付我们的设备款吗?
B:We wish you to pay in US dollars.
B:我们希望你方用美元支付。
The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.
付款条件跟以前合同中的规定相同。
A:The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.
A:付款条件跟以前合同中的规定相同。
B:I have no alternative.
B:我别无选择。
Now let’s come to the terms of payment.
现在来谈谈付款条件吧。