412.(Can I) give you a ride? /(Would you) like a ride?
(我)送你一程好吗?
Tom, I've got to run now. I've got an appointment downtown.
汤姆,我得走了,我在市内还有个约会。
Can I give you a ride?
我送你一程好吗?
413.Could you hold (the line), please?/Will you hold (the line), please?
请别挂断(电话)。
ABC Corporation Could you hold, please?
这里是ABC公司。请不要挂断电话。
Sure.
好的。
414.Don't make me say it again!/Don't make me tell you again!
别再让我重复第二遍!
Johnny, I told you to turn off the TV and do your homework.
约翰尼,我告诉过你把电视关掉,去做作业。
Don't make me tell you again.
别再让我重复第二遍。
Okay, Mom, right after this program.
好的,妈妈,等这个节目结束后我马上去就去。
415.For Pete('s) sake(s)! /For pity('s) sake(s)!
天啊!/求你了!/求求你!/发发慈悲吧!/你行行好吧!
Have you seen my glasses case?
你看见我的眼镜盒了吗?
For Pete sake, have you lost it again.
天啊,你又把它丢了啊。
知道了。/我捉到你了!
We simply have to explain the situation and apologize to our clients.
我们只好向客户解释这种情况并道歉了。
Gotcha. I'll do half and you do half.
知道了。你我各做一半吧。
小心!
Heads up!
小心!
Thanks, Bob. I didn't even see that car coming.
谢谢你,鲍勃。我根本没有看见那辆车过来了。
418.(I) can't say that I have. /I can't say (as) I have.
(我)不能说是这样。
Have you noticed that Mr. Wilson got a haircut?
你注意到威尔逊先生理发了吗?
I can't say that I have. After all, he's almost completely bald.
没有。毕竟他已经快全秃了。
419.(I) couldn't ask for more.
我已经很满足了。
How are you and your wife getting along?
你和妻子相处得怎么样?
Tremendously well. I couldn't ask for more.
非常好,我很知足。
420.I couldn't ask you to do that.
我不能让你那样做。
I'll be glad to drive you out to Narita when you go to L.A.
你去洛杉矶的时候,我很愿意开车送你去成田机场。
Oh, Joe, I couldn't ask you to do that.
哦,乔,我可不能让你那样做。
I don't mind. After all, what are friends for?
没关系的,毕竟朋友就应该这样啊!
我不骗你。
You own a BMW? I can't believe it!
你有一辆宝马车?我不相信!
I kid you not. I just bought it last week.
不骗你,我上周刚买。