349.(have) (got) better things to do.
(我有)更重要的事情去做。
There's a new disco opening this weekend. Want to check it out?
周末有一家新迪厅开张了,想不想去看看?
No, thanks. I've got better things to do with my free time.
不了,谢谢。这点自由时间我有更重要的事情要做。
350(It) doesn't hurt to ask. /(It) never hurts to ask.
问一问没什么坏处的。
Do you think Mr. White will give us the afternoon off?
你觉得怀特先生会让我们下午休假吗?
I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
我不知道,不过问一下也无妨。
我要去......
Bye, Jeff. I'm off.
再见,杰夫,我要走了。
Take care. See you tomorrow.
保重,明天见。
当然不(,鲍勃)。
Are you interested in selling me your old VW Beetle?
感不感兴趣把你的大众甲壳虫老爷车卖给我?
No Siree, Bob. I love that car too much to sell it.
我绝对不会的,鲍勃!我太喜欢这辆车了,绝对不会卖掉的!
353. Run that by (me) again. /Run it by (me) again.
再(跟我)说一遍。
Put your signature here, then take it to Mr. Rogers,
先在这里签名,然后把它交给罗杰斯先生,
and have him sign here and here.
并请他在这两处签字。
I don't understand. Run that by me again, please.
我不明白,请再和我说一遍好吗?
斟够了请说一声。
Let me pour you some coffee. Say when.
我来给你倒点咖啡。斟够了请说一声。
That's enough. Thanks.
好了,谢谢。
那绝对不可能!
If we do a good job on this contract,
如果这份合同顺利的话,
maybe the boss will give us a bonus.
老板会给我们红包吧。
That'll be the day! He never gives a bonus no matter how hard we work.
那不可能!不管我们工作多辛苦,他都不会给一点红包的。
356.That's quite all right.
没什么。
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your phone call.
哦,抱歉,我不是故意想打断你的电话的。
That's quite all right. I was just hanging up.
没什么,我刚才就想挂掉的。
357.under normal circumstances /under normal conditions
正常情况下
How long a drive is it to Boston?
开车到波士顿要多长时间?
Well, under normal circumstances it takes about six hours.
哦,正常情况下需要6个小时。
358.Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁呀?
I was in line before you.
我排队是在你前面的!
Just a minute! Who do you think you are?
等等,你以为你是谁啊!
这样行吗?
You don't have anything to put paper clips in, do you?
你有放纸夹的地方么?
Let me see ... Oh, will this do?
让我想想......哦,这个可以么?
Sure, that'll do fine. Thanks.
当然,很不错。谢谢!