不要动!
Hold it!
不要动!
What's the matter?
怎么了?
There's a hole in the road and you were about to step into it.
路面上有个洞,你差一点踩进去。
340.(I'm) afraid so. /I'm afraid so.
(我)恐怕是这样。
Is ABC Corporation unhappy with our products?
ABC公司对我们的产品不满意吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样。
341.(I'm) afraid not. / I'm afraid not.
(我)恐怕不是这样。
Will you join us in the tournament this year?
今年你会和我们一起参加锦标赛吗?
I'm afraid not. I'll be out of town on business.
恐怕不会,我要出差了。
我有过这样的经历。
Committee meetings sure are boring.
委员会会议好无聊啊。
I've been there. I know exactly what you mean.
我有过这样的经历。我完全同意你的想法。
343.I'll put a stop to that.
我会制止这件事的。
The secretaries are spending a lot of time just chatting.
秘书们花了大量的时间聊天。
Are they? Well, I'll put a stop to that.
是吗?好的,我会制止这件事的。
344.I'll have the same. /The same for me.
我也一样。
What would you like?
请问您要什么?
I'll have coffee and apple pie, please.
我要一杯咖啡和一个苹果派。
I'll have the same.
我也要一样的。
345.(I) would if I could (, but I can't).
(我)要是有能力会去做的(,只可惜我不行)。
Why don't you tell Mr. Jones your opinion?
你为什么不把你的意见告诉琼斯先生呢?
I would if I could, but I can't I'd be afraid to.
我要是能的话会去做的,只可惜我不行。我害怕。
346.It isn't worth the trouble.
不值得这样麻烦。
Shall I trim off this paper?
要我把纸边裁一下吗?
Oh, it isn't worth the trouble. Let's use it as it is.
哦,不必了,不值得这样麻烦。就这样用好了。
347.(I) could(n't) care less(...).
(我)根本就不在乎......
I'm never going to speak to you again!
我再也不会和你讲话了!
I couldn't care less!
我才不在乎呢!
348.if you would (, please) / if you please
如果你愿意的话
Shall I take these boxes to the storeroom?
要我把这些盒子搬到储藏室吗?
If you would, please.
好的,如果你愿意的话。