330.You (just) wait (and see)! /Just (you) wait (and see)!
你等着(瞧)!
I'm really depressed about relations with our customers.
我们与顾客之间的关系真让我失望。
They'll improve. You just wait and see!
你及时到达了。/你成功了!
Hi, Jack! Sorry we're late.
嗨,杰克!抱歉我们迟到了!
You made it! No problem at all. Glad you're here safely.
332.(Are you) ready for this?
(你心里)做好准备了吗?
The lottery results are in the papers. Are you ready for this?
彩票结果登在报纸上了。你做好准备了?
Did we win something?
333.Come in and have a seat, /Come in and sit down.
进来坐吧。
I hope I'm not interrupting your work, Bob.
鲍勃,希望我没有打扰你的工作。
Not at all. Come in and have a seat. Glad to see you.
334.Don't I know you from somewhere?
我是不是在哪里见过你?
Excuse me, but don't I know you from somewhere?
打扰了,但我是不是在哪里见过你?
Yes. I believe we belong to the same fitness club.
335.Don't tell me what to do !
不要对我指手划脚!
You shouldn't waste money on a vacation.
你不该把钱浪费在度假上,
You should put it in the bank.
而应该存进银行里面。
Hey, don't tell me what to do! I'll spend my money any way I like.
嘿,不要对我指手划脚的。我自己的钱,想怎么花就怎么花。
336.Don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了!
Should I invite Adam to join our tennis tournament?
我是否该邀请亚当参加我们的网球锦标赛?
Don't waste your time. He has no interest in tennis at all.
搞什么名堂!(表示不耐烦或者厌烦的惊讶情绪)
Bob, there's been an accident at your house!
鲍勃,你家里出事了!
For crying out loud! What happened?
不论有用与否/不论重要与否
What do you think about our idea?
你觉得我们的想法怎么样?
For what it's worth, I think it's great.