320.(I) can't argue with that.
我觉得不错。
She is really a persuasive supervisor.
她是个很有说服力的管理者。
I can't argue with that. She makes you want to work harder.
我同意。她让你想更加努力工作。
321.(I) haven't got all day.
(我的)时间不多了。
Aren't you ready to go yet? I haven't got all day.
你还不准备走吗?时间不多了。
Relax. The train doesn't leave for another hour.
放松。火车还有一个小时才能走呢。
322.(It) couldn't be better. /Things couldn't be better.
再好不过了。
How are things going at your branch coffee?
你的分店里情况怎么样啊?
It couldn't be better. We have lots of new business.
再好不过了。有很多新生意。
323.Let's do this again (sometime).
有时间我们再做吧。
That was a great dinner we put together.
我们在一起吃晚饭聚餐真棒!
Yes, let's do this again sometime.
是啊,回头我们再聚会吧。
你不是也没有做到嘛!
Here comes Jack. Late as usual.
杰克来了,和往常一样又迟到了。
Look who's talking! You're almost always late yourself.
你不是也没有做到嘛!你自己不总也迟到嘛!
哎呀
My, what a nice dress, Nancy.
哎呀,南希,你的裙子多漂亮啊!
Well, thank you, Betty.
嗯,谢谢你,贝蒂。
(拍照时)说“嘻!”“笑一个!”
Everyone is here now.
大家都到齐了。
Okay, everybody. Say cheese!
好了,每个人笑一个!
327.(That causes) no problem.
不会有问题的。
If you don't mind, could I go to lunch first today?
如果你不介意的话,我今天可以先去吃午饭吗?
No problem. I'll be glad to go later.
没问题,我愿意晚点去。
328.Who's on the phone? /Who's on the line?
谁打来的电话啊?
Who's on the phone?
谁打来的电话啊?
It's my girlfriend.
是我的女朋友。
329.(You) can't beat that. /(You) can't top that.
没有可与之匹敌的
A full-course dinner with champagne for $30? You can't beat that.
一份带香槟的份饭要30美元?太棒了!
I'll say.
是啊!