44.I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked
我恐怕全部座位被订满了
Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.Would you let me know as soon as you have any cancellation?
如果有人取消订位,请你尽快告诉我好吗?
2.I really must take this flight,otherwise I'll miss a very important business meeting.
我真地一定要坐这班飞机,否则,我就赶不上参加重要的业务会议了。
3.I reconfirmed the flight reservation within 72 hours before my departure.
我离境前72小时内再确认预订的班机。
4.I did what the regulation require.Nothing's wrong with me.
我是遵照规定办的,我没有错误。
5.Would you find any other fight?
请你找其他班机好吗?
6.You overbooked,didn't you?Whatever you say I must take this flight because of my business.
你超售了,不是吗?不管你怎样说,因为业务关系,我必须乘坐这班飞机。
7.How long will it be delayed?
将会延误多久呢?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?
请你找其他可靠的班机去东京好吗?
B:Sure.We try our best.
当然,我们尽力想办法。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Mr. Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?
陈先生,你确定你是搭BA-007 班机回东京吗?
A:Yes,of course.I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.
是的,当然,我认为你们的旅行社会为我们预订的。
B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.
我恐怕这班飞机已全部订满了。
A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.
你敢确定吗?我们真地不能搭这班机吗?改天我与彼特森小姐再确认。
B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.
我恐怕除非当天乘客不多。