1.It seems someone brought my baggage.
好像有人拿了我的行李。
2.It's the same bag but not contents.
皮箱一样,但是里面的东西不同。
3.Didn't you see another bag look like it?
你没有看到像这个一样的皮箱吗?
4.Does it look any special?
它看起来有什么特别的地方?
5.There is a name plate on my bag.
在我的皮箱上有一张名片。
6.It doesn't have any mark.
没有任何记号。
7.Did you have a contact from a person who carried it by mistake?
你有没有看到别人拿错了这个皮箱。
8.May I wait here?
我可以在这里等吗?
9.I brought other baggage by mistake.
我拿错了别人的行李。
10.Is it yours?
它是你的吗?
11.If you open the bag,you will see it's mine.
只要你打来这个皮箱,你就知道它是我的。
1.Do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报吗?
2.Nothing.
没有。
3.I bought it at a duty-free shop in Japan.
我在日本免税商店买了这样东西。
4.What is this?It looks like anaesthesia.
这是什么?看起来好像是麻醉药。
5.It's an intertinal medicine from Japan.
它是一种日本制的胃肠药。
6.You can't bring in this liquor.
你不可以把酒带进来。
7.Will you keep it here till I'll go out?
可否请你保留它直到我出去之后。
8.You can do what you want to.
你可以做任何你想做的事。
9.This is Japanese cake.
这是日本蛋糕。
10.This is a present for my friend.
这是要送我朋友的礼物。
11.Please open it.
请把它打开。
12.This camera is for souvenir.
这个相机是纪念品。
13.You can't bring out this plant.
你不能把这棵植物带出去。
14.Can't I take it out from here?
我不能从这里把它带走吗?
15.What kind of plants do you prohibit?
你们禁止的是哪种植物?
16.Which one can't I take out?
我不能带出去的是哪一种?
17.Is fruit O.K.?
水果可以吗?
18.I'd like to take this dog to Japan with me.
我想要带着这条狗到日本。
19.How do I have to take steps?
我必须要办什么手续?
20.Must I go to the place where I bought?
需要到我买的地方吗?
21.It wasn't quarantined
它没有受过检疫。
22.Must I report all of them?
我必须要申报所有的东西吗?
23.Will it be taxable if I report it?
如果我申报了要课税吗?