第53期:Chef's Steak Speeial
X:What will you have?
X:您要吃什么呢?
Y:I don’t know anything about American food.What do you recommend?
Y:我对美式食物一点概念也没有。你有什么建议吗?
X:Which do you prefer,meat or fish?
X:您喜欢吃肉还是鱼呢?
Y:I'd rather have meat.
Y:我比较喜欢吃肉。
X:Then why don't you try the Chef's Steak Special?
X:那您何不尝尝我们今天的牛排特餐呢?
Y:OK.Whatever you say.
Y:好啊,就照你所说的吧。
其他出国旅游英语句型:
1.I don’t know anything about American food.
我对美国食物一点也没概念。
konw a lot about... 对...知道很多
konw something about... 对...知道一些
konw nothing about... 对...一无所知
例:I don’t know anything about physics.=I know nothing about physics.
我对物理学一无所知。
Jason knows a lot about foreign stamps.
杰森对外国邮票懂得很多。
2.Whatever you say.
你说什么都行。
* 这是常用到的对话,尤其是当男孩问女孩说:“今晚我们一起去吃晚餐,然后去看电影,好吗?”,此时,若女孩回答这句“你说什么都行。”,那即表示她已芳心默一许了,但假如她的回答是:
“Well,I'm sorry,but I already have something planned.”
“嗯,真抱歉,我已经有事计划好了。”
此时,就只好建议阁下快快转移目标了。
例:A:Just take the cheapest one.
B:Whatever you say.
甲:就买最便宜的那个吧。
乙:你说什么都行。