Could you please give me your order number?That's the number on the top right-hand corner of our letter.
您的订单编号是多少?号码在信的右上角。
It's 00361.
是00361。
Yes,I've got it on the screen now.The equipment was dispatched yesterday and should be with you later today or tomorrow.
是的,我在屏幕上找到了。设备已送出,今天或明天就可收到。
Express 'transportation Company.
速递公司。
Good afternoon.Apple Company here.
下午好,这里是苹果公司。
Yes.
好的。
We recently dispatched some computers through your company and we've just heard from our customers that two of the six computers were damaged when they arrived.
我们最近通过你们公司托送了一些计算机,我们收到顾客来信,说到货后发现六台计算机被损坏了。
Are you sure they were all right before we packed and transported them?
你确信它们在包装运输前是完全无缺的吗?
Absolutely sure.All our items are carefully checked before leaving our warehouse.
绝对确信,我们的产品在离仓前仔细检查过。
In fact,one of your supervisors was present while the computers were being packed by your people.
事实上,你们的一个检查员在场,计算机是你方人员包装的。
What was the consignment code?
搬运号是多少?
85902417.
85902417。
Were there any letters after the number?
数字后有字母吗?
Yes,That's 85902417 AHPTU.
有,85902417AHPTU。
Ah yes.We delivered the computers to Golden Company for you.
不错,我们替你们将计算机送到Golden公司。
That's right.
好的。
Could you please let me have their phone number so that we can arrange for them to inspect the damage?
你能将你的电话号码给我吗?这样我们可以安排人员检查损失。
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning,Can I help you?
早上好,有什么要帮忙的吗?
Er,yes.I have an appointment with Mr.Gates at quarter past ten.
是的。我和盖茨先生在10点15有约会。
May I have your name,please?
您尊姓大名?
Paul Smith,from the Intel Company.
我是英特公司的鲍尔?史密斯。
Thank you.Please take a seat,Mr.Smith,and I'll phone Mr.Gates's office.(dials)
谢谢,请坐,史密斯先生,我会打电话给盖茨先生办公室。(拨号)