查看房卡
我可以看一下您的房卡吗,先生?
A:Can I see your key card, sir?
我可以看一下您的房卡吗,先生?
B:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
同类问句:
Can I see your key card, please, sir?
我可以看一下您的房卡吗,先生?
Sure...There you go.
好的,给你。
Yes, please. Here's my key card.
好的,谢谢。这是我的房卡。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
买一送一
买一杯送一杯
A: But ifs happy hour, sir. Buy one gets one free. So why not have one more?
但现在是狂欢时间,先生,买一杯送一杯。再来一杯怎么样?
B:Oh! You should have reminded me at the beginning. I really have to go now.
噢,你该早些提醒我嘛!我现在真的要走了。
同类问句:
I'm so sorry, Mr. Smith. I'll remind you next time.
很抱歉,史密斯先生,下次我会早些提醒您的。
I'm just kidding John. Don’t be so serious. My bill, please.
说笑罢了,不要太认真,请给我结账。
Here you are. Please sign here and fill in your room number, Mr. Smith. (Signs the bill) Thank you, Mr. Smith. Goodbye and please come again.
史密斯先生,您的账单,请签名并填上房号。(客人签好账单)多谢,史密斯先生,再见,希望您再次光临。