如果我是你的话
Any advice about where I should invest some money?
关于我该如何投资的问题,能给我提点建议吗?
Well,if I were you,I wouldn't buy any stocks right now.
嗯,如果我是人的话,目前我不会购买任何股票。
随便。
Is it all right with you if I move this cabinet?
我挪一下橱柜可以吗?
Sure.I don't care.I never use it anyway.
随便你。反正我从来也不用它。
信不信由你
It's too bad we missed the bus.When is the next one?
错过了公共汽车真是糟糕。下一班什么时间来啊?
Believe it or not,the next bus comes one hour from now.
信不信由你,下一班得一小时后才能过来。
快来吧!/得了吧!
No,Jack.I've told you I'm not good at softball.
不行,杰克。我跟你说过的,我对垒球不在行。
Come on,Adam.It'll be fun if we all play together after work.
快来吧,亚当。下班后我们在一起玩会很有趣的。
我可不知道。/别提了。
How is your boss acting these days?Oh.don't ask.
你老板最近有什么反应?哦,我可不知道。
稍等一下。
I'm ready to leave now.
我准备好要走了。
Hang on. I'm coming.
请稍等,我马上来。
我是认真的。
I can't believe Mr. Smith is sending you to Paris for a week.
难以置信史密斯先生要派你到巴黎一去一个星期啊!
I'm not kidding. Here's the itinerary, right here!
我不是开玩笑。这是旅行计划,你看!
89. (I'll) be right with you.
我马上就来。
Excuse me. We'd like to order lunch.
打扰了。我们要点午餐。
I'll be right with you.
我马上就来。
90.(I) beg your pardon. /Beg (your) pardon.
抱歉。/请您再说一遍。
Hey, that's my purse you picked up.
嘿,你拾到的那个钱包是我的。
I beg your pardon. I thought it was mine.
抱歉,我还以为是我的呢。
难以置信!
The news reported that it snowed in Hawaii.
新闻里说夏威夷下雪了。
I don't believe it! It's too hot to snow!
简直难以置信!天气这么热,怎么能下雪呢!
92.(I'd be) happy to (do something)./Be happy to (do something).
(我)很高兴(做某事)。/愿意(做某事)。
Oh, no! I left my wallet at home.
哦,天哪!我把钱包落在家里了!
I'd be happy to loan you some money to pay for lunch.
我愿意借钱给你,先把午餐埋单。
哦,是吗?
It's your turn to pay for the drinks.
该你付钱请客喝酒了。
Oh, yeah? I believe I paid last time.
哦,是吗?我记得上次就是我付的账啊!