第20期:面试结果
我还是不能雇佣你。
I have to say I can’t offer you the job.
For example:
A: I have to say I can't offer you the job.我还是不能雇佣你。
B: That's all right. Thank you for your time.
没关系,谢谢您花费时间来面试我。
你有问题要问吗?
Do you have any questions you want to ask?
Is there anything you want to know?
For example:
A: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你有问题要问
B: When will I know your decision?我何时能知道你们的决定?
现在我们还不能给你答复。
We can't let you know our decision.
For example:
A: We can't let you know our decision.现在我们还不能给你答复。
B: I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
我会耐心等待您的决定。
我们如何把结果通知你呢?
How can we contact you about our decision?
How can we notify you about our decision?
For example:
A: How can we contact you about our decision?
我们如何把结果通知你呢?
B: You can reach me in my office at this number 88684776 during the day.
你可以在白天打电话到我办公室,号码是88684776。
B: You can call me at my home at 88219289 in the evening.
你可以晚上打电话88219289到我家。
B: You can reach me any time at your convenience by dialing 65239913.
你可以在方便的时候随时拨65239913找我。
B: You'd better call me over my mobile phone.你最好拨打我的手机。
B: You'd better E-mail it to me.你最好发电邮给我。
我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
May I call you at your office?
For example:
A: May I call you at your office?我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
B: Yes,please. My telephone number is 66576543.
可以,我的电话号码是66576543。
我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
How can we get in touch with you?
How can we reach you? How can we contact you?
For example:
A: How can we get in touch with you?我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
B: My office phone number and .home phone number are in my resume.
我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
get in touch with sb.和某人取得联系
如果有需要可以跟我联系。
Please call me if necessary.
我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
For example:
A: Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
B: Either will do.都可以。
B: By mail,please.通过邮件。
B: By telephone,please.通过电话。
我的邮递地址和以前一样。
My postal address remains the same.
你有手机吗?
Do you have a mobile phone?
For example:
A: Do you have a mobile phone?你有手机吗?
B: Not yet. Maybe I should tell you my E-mail address.
目前没有,或许我可以告诉你我的电子邮箱。
我希望能尽快听到你的消息。
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
For example:
A:If we decide to employ you,we will tell you the result by E-mail.
假如我们决定录用你的话,就会给你发送电子邮件。
B:I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快听到你的消息。
出去的时候,请您叫下一位应试者进来。
Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.
真希望您的答复对我有利。
I do hope that the answer will be favorable.
面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
For example:
A:That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
B:I will wait for your reply.我会等着面试结果。
adv. 先前,在此之前