第32期:Hotel Reservation by Phone
Y:Hello.Is there a room available tonight?
Y:今天晚仁有空的房间吗?
X:What kind of room do you have in mind?
X:请问你要什么样的房间?
Y:I’d like a twin room,please.
Y:我想要双人房。
X:Hold on,please.I'm afraid we're fully booked.The only room available at the moment is a suite.
X:请稍候。恐怕我们的房间都被订光了。目前唯一有空的是间套房。
Y:Oh,I see.Thank you anyway.
Y:哦,我明自了。不管怎样,我还是谢谢你。
其他出国旅游英语句型:
1.I'm afraid we're fully booked.=I'm afraid all our rooms have been booked.
恐怕我们的房间都被订光了。
2.Thank you anyway. 我还是谢谢你。
在别人帮完忙,咱们表示感谢时,最常说的是:
Thank you verb much.
例:A:I finished the job for you.
B:Great!Thank you very much.
甲:我替你把工作做好了。
乙:太好了,非常谢谢你。
但请求某人帮忙,而对方却不方便或无能为力时,我们仍应表示感谢,就有下列的说法:
例:A:I'm sorry,but I can't help you.
B:That's all right .Don’t worry.Thank you anyway.
甲:很抱歉,我无法帮助你。
乙:没关系,不要紧,我还是谢谢你。