A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.
请进,让我看看你的胳膊.
B:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.
看吧,好像没什么反应.
A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.
看上去一切正常.我先给你打第一针.
B:How many injections will I need?
总共要打多少针呀?
A:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.
每天一针,总共7天,而且每天要在差不多同一时间打针.
B:What happens if I can't come?
我来不了的话要紧吗?
A:It's important that you don't skip a day
一天也不要漏打,这很重要.
B:I understand.
知道了.
A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.
现在我要用酒精棉球给你擦一擦皮肤,然后再给你打针.
Try to relax as much as you can.
你尽可能地放松
B:Oh,it really hurts.
实在痛死人了.
A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
几小时后疼痛就会过去的