A:What's the problem, Miss Wang?
你有什么不舒服的,王小姐?
B:Well,Doctor.I have very bad period pains every month.
嗨,大夫,我每个月都痛经痛得要命.
A:Is your period heavy or light?
来月经时,量多还是少?
B:It's always very heavy.
总是很多的.
A:And how long does it last?
经期多长?
B:Eight or ten days.
8到10天,
My face always goes very pale
月经一来,
and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作.
A:Eight or ten days-that's too long.
8到10天经期太长了.
Since you're losing so much blood,you must feel very tired.
你失血太多了,一定会感觉很疲惫.
A:I'll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve the pain.
我给你开上些止痛的中药,
Apart from this,don't eat very hot or cold food,
除此之外,不要吃很烫的和冷的食物,
keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food
也不要吃诸如酸的和辣的刺激性食物.
Don't take too much exercise,try to relax.
不要做剧烈运动,要放松.
B:I'll try to remember that.
我一定照你说的去做.