A:Doctor,I've been suffering from insomnia recently
大夫,我近来一直失眠,
and that makes me feel rather depressed.
这让我十分沮丧.
B:How long has this been going on?
这种情况有多久了?
A:Ever since the start of the Olympic Games.
自从奥运会开始以来.
B:Then you must be an athlete.
那么,你一定是一名运动员了.
A:Yes,I'm an athlete.I like everything in Beijing
是的,我是田径运动员,我喜欢北京的一切.
The only thing that worries me is the game.
唯一令我感到不安的是比赛.
B:I can understand. As an athlete,you want to get the best result,
我能理解,作为一名运动员,你想取得最佳成绩,
so you are under a great pressure
所以你压力很大,
which has made you rather nervous and you can't fall asleep.
这使你十分紧张,而且失眠.
A:What should I do?
我该怎么办?
B:I can give you some medicine to help you sleep better.
我可以给你开些药,让你晚上睡得好点儿.
But a more important thing is to overcome your nervousness.
但更重要的是你要克服紧张情绪.
Don't you remember the sayingFriendship First Competition Second?'
难道你不记得'友谊第一,比赛第二'这句话了吗?
So forget your worries
忘记你的烦恼吧.
A:What you have said makes me feel much better now,Doctor.
大夫,你的一番话令我感到好多了.
I think I can sleep well tonight.Thank you very much.
我觉得今晚能睡个好觉了.谢谢.
B:Good luck.
祝你好运.