1.What do you consider to be your weakness?
你觉得你的缺点在哪里?
2.I am a little bit shy and I blush every time I speak in public.
我有点害羞,一到公共场合讲话就脸红。
3.I am self-indulgent sometimes.
我有时候有些任性。
4.On the other hand, I am too hard working and I put too myself under pressure to make things perfect.
另一方面是太努力V有时为了让工作更完美,我给自己很大的压力。
5.I am too introverted to let others become my friends.
我太内向了,以至于别人很难成为我的朋友。
6.I am not a person with strong willpower.
我没有坚强的意志力。
7.I always turn to be easily affected by others.
我很容易受别人的影响。
8.I am a perfectionist and I will stick to things until it is well done.
我是个完美主义者,不把事情做好决不罢休。
9.I wouldn't call it a weakness.
我不把这个当缺点。
10.One of my big faults is that I don't pay enough attention to details.
我最大的缺点之一就是不注意细节问题。
Dialogue 1
对话1
A: What do you consider to be your weakness?
A:你觉得你的缺点在那里?
B: I am a little bit of shy and I blush every time I speak in public. I think I should open myself more and be more outward with people.
B:我有点害羞,一到公共场合讲 话就脸红。我觉得应该再放开 自己一些,多和人交往。
A: Anything else?
A:还有吗?
B: I am self-indulgent sometimes.
B:我有时候有些任性。
Dialogue 2
对话2
A: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
A: 你的优缺点分别是什么?
B: As I said, I am diligent and industrious. On the other hand, I am too hard-working and I put myslef under much pressure to make things perfect.
B:正如我所说的,我的优点是勤奋刻苦。但是另一方面这些也是缺点, 有时为了让工作更完美,导致压力过大,工作太辛苦。
A: What is your problem in working?
A: 你在工作中有什么困难 ?
B:I am too introverted to let others become my friends.
B: 我太内向了,以至于别人很难成为我的朋友。