1.Have you ever worked as a typist?
你做过打字员吗?
2.What were you responsible for?
你的工作职责是什么?
3.Where did you work in the past?
过去你在哪儿工作?
4.I learned to be patient, professional and gained a lot of experience of direct sales.
我学会了做事要耐心、专业,也积累了很多直销经验。
5.I used to be a secretary in an advertising company.
我以前在一家广告公司做过秘书。
6.I was mainly responsible for typing files,answering phones and arranging appointments.
我的主要职责是打文件,接电话和安排预约。
7.For the past 5 years, I have been in an Ericsson (China) Communication Co, Ltd.
过去5年我在爱立信(中国)通信有限公司。
8.My title was Project Manager, there were almost 100 people under my supervision.
我的头衔是项目经理,手下有100人左右。
9.I have been there for 3 years.
我在那里工作了3年。
10.I have no experience,but I am anxious to learn and I am a quick learner.
我没有经验,但是我喜欢学习也善于学习。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Did you have any working experience during college?
A: 大学时你有什么工作经验吗?
B: Yes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.
B: 有,我做过一些兼职工作,比如当英语家教老师、营销员和模特。
A: 你从兼职工作中收获了什么?
B: I learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.
B: 我学会了做事要耐心、专业,也积累了很多直销经验。
dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Where did you work in the past?
A: 过去你在哪儿工作?
B: For the past 5 years, I have been in an Ericsson ( China ) Communication Co, Ltd.
B: 过去5年我在爱立信(中国)通信有限公司.
A: What's your title in the company?
A: 你的头衔是什么?
B: My title was Project Manager. There were almost 100 people under my supervision.
B: 我的头衔是项目经理,手下有100人左右。