1. Could you tell me where the copy room is?
你能告诉我复印室在哪里吗?
2. The copy room is the second room on the right.
复印室在右手边的第 2 个房间。
3. Will you please copy these diplomas for me?
你能帮我把这些证书复印一下吗?
4. Would you copy these papers for me?
你能帮我复印这些纸吗?
5. Would you do me a favor to copy the certificate for me?
你能帮我复印这个证书吗?
6. In duplicate and give me a receipt.
一式两份,给我开个收据。
7. 15 copies for each diploma.
每个证书复印 15 份。8. The coping machine isn't functioning well.
复印机坏了。
9. I've pushed the start button. It is supposed to be working now but it remains like a log.
我按了开始键,应该开始启动了,但是却动也不动。
10. It has a paper jam.
纸被卡住了。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Excuse me.
A: 麻烦问一下.
B: Yes?
B:有事吗?
A: Could you tell me where the copy room is?
A: 你能告诉我复印室在哪里吗?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway.
B:好的。你沿着这个走廊走,复印室在右手边的第二个房间。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: What do you need me to do?
A: 需要我做什么?
B: Will you please copy these diplomas tor me?
B: 你能帮我把这些证书复印一下吗?
A: Sure. How many copies do you need?
A: 好的。复印多少份?
B: 15 copies for each diploma.
B: 每个证复印15份。