1. Do you mind if I confirm some of your personal information for the coming interview?
我想为你的面试安排进行个人信息的确认,你介意吗?
2. I have to check your personal information.
我得核实你的个人信息。
3. Do you mind if I ask about your marital status?
你介意我问一下您的婚姻状况吗?
4. Which part of the country do you come from?
你来自哪里?
5. I am from Zhejiang Province and I grew up there.
我来自浙江省,那里是我生长的地方。
6. No, I am 22 years old.
不,我 22 岁。
7. I am divorced and I have a 5-year-old daughter.
我目前是离异人士,有一个5岁的女儿。
8. Is your e-mail address "susan312@gmail. com"?
你的邮箱地址是susan312@gmail. com吗?
9. Is your address "No. 100, Zhongguanyuan, Peking University"?
你的地址是“北京大学,中关园100号”吗?
10. I live in Peking University.
我住在北京大学。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: I am from China National Publications Import & Export Corp.,and I have to make sure your information as you have applied to our company. Do you mind?
A: 我足中国图书进口公司的。鉴于你的应聘,我们需要核实你的应聘信息。你介意吗?
B: No, not at all.
B: 不介意。
A: Are you 24?
A: 你是不是24岁?
B: No,I am 22 years old.
B: 不,我22岁。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hi, Michael. This is ABC Company.
A: 你好,迈克。这里是ABC公司。
B: Anything I can do for you?
B: 你有什么事吗?
A: I have to check your personal information. Which part of the country do you come from?
A: 沃德核实你的个人信息。你来自哪里?
B: I am from Zhejiang Province and I grew up there.
B: 我来自浙江省,那里是我生长的地方。