1.Hello, this is Liu Juan speaking. Is that Mr. Brown?
你好,我是刘娟,请问您是布朗先生吗?
2.Hello, can you put me on the line of John, the manager of the company?
你好,你能帮我接通公司经理约翰的电话吗?
3.Please get me through to Julie, the manager of HR.
请帮我找人力资源经理茱莉。
4.Could you please get him on the phone?
您能帮我找他接一下电话吗?
5.I have no idea of his extension number.
我不知道他的分机号码。
6.Uh, hang on — I'll just see if she is here.
请稍等,我看看她在不在。
7.Sorry, he is busy doing something.
抱歉,他这会儿正在忙。
8.Well, maybe I can get the switch board for you.
那我帮你接总机吧。
9.OK, I'll get him in a second.
好的,我马上叫他。
10.Scrry, wait a minute.
对不起,请您稍等。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Hello, this is Liu Juan speaking. Is that Mr. Brown?
A: 你好,我是刘娟。请问您是布朗先生吗?
B: No, this isn't.
B: 不是。
A: Could you please get him on the phone?
A: 您能帮我找他接一下电话吗?
B: Sure. Wait a minute.
B: 好的,请稍等。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Robert the Human Resources Manager?
A: 你好,请找人力资源经理罗伯特。
B: Wait a minute.I will get him here. Sorry,he is busy doing something. Why don't you give him a ring later?
B: 您稍等。我去叫他。抱歉,他这会儿正在忙,您待会儿再打好吗?
A: OK, that's fine. Thank you.
A: 好的,谢谢。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。