手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > The english we speak > 正文

The english we speak(BBC教学)第120期:The creeps 毛骨悚然

编辑:Aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Neil.
  • 大家好,欢迎来到地道英语节目。我是尼尔。
  • And I'm Li.
  • 我是李。
  • It's Halloween time, so we have a special, scary edition of the programme today (more demonic laughter).
  • 现在是万圣节,所以我们今天准备了一期恐怖版特别节目(更多恶魔般的笑声)。
  • That's right. It wouldn't be Halloween without something scary for you.
  • 没错。要是没有吓到你们,那就不算过万圣节了。
  • Today we want to give you the creeps!
  • 今天我们要吓一吓你们!
  • Give them what?!
  • 给他们什么?
  • The creeps. To give somebody the creeps.
  • 惊吓。要吓吓人。
  • To give somebody the creeps. This means to make someone feel nervous or scared.
  • give somebody the creeps的意思就是让某人感到紧张或害怕。
  • Stop it Neil! You're giving me the creeps.
  • 尼尔,别再笑了!你让我心里发毛。
  • What's that noise?
  • 那个声音是什么?
  • What noise?
  • 什么声音?
  • Those footsteps… shh... listen…
  • 那些脚步声……嘘……你听……
  • I can't hear anything. Stop it! You're giving me the creeps.
  • 我什么都没听到。别说了!你让我毛骨悚然。
  • That man thought he could hear footsteps in the house they're in. It made the woman scared. She said 'You're giving me the creeps.'
  • 那个男人认为他听到房子里有脚步声。这让女人觉得很害怕。所以她说‘你让我毛骨悚然。’
  • What gives you the creeps, Li?
  • 李,什么会让你害怕?
  • Oh I hate horror films. Some people find them entertaining but they just scare me.
  • 哦,我讨厌恐怖电影。有些人认为恐怖片很有趣,可是恐怖片让我感到害怕。
  • Yeah, they always give me the creeps too.
  • 对,我也怕恐怖片。
  • What else gives you the creeps, Neil?
  • 尼尔,你还害怕其他的什么吗?
  • I really, really hate cockroaches. The way they disappear when you turn a light on. And the fact it's so hard to kill them. They just give me the creeps.
  • 我真的非常讨厌蟑螂。你一开灯它们就会消失。而实际上你很难消灭它们。它们让我心里发毛。
  • Oh no, I don't like cockroaches either..
  • 哦不,我也不喜欢蟑螂。
  • Urgh… just thinking about them gives me the creeps.
  • 额……只是想想我都觉得心里发慌。
  • I'm scared of spiders! They give me the creeps.
  • 我害怕蜘蛛!它们让我很害怕。
  • This music gives me the creeps.
  • 这首歌让我心里发毛。
  • Yeah and that laugh gives me the creeps.
  • 嗯,那个笑声让我害怕。
  • That scream gives me the creeps (scream).
  • 这个尖叫声让我毛骨悚然。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Neil: Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Neil (demonic laughter).

尼尔:大家好,欢迎来到地道英语节目。我是尼尔(恶魔般的笑声)。
Li: And I'm Li. (scream)
李:我是李。(尖叫声)
Neil: It's Halloween time, so we have a special, scary edition of the programme today (more demonic laughter).
尼尔:现在是万圣节,所以我们今天准备了一期恐怖版特别节目(更多恶魔般的笑声)。
Li: That's right. It wouldn't be Halloween without something scary for you. (More screaming).
李:没错。要是没有吓到你们,那就不算过万圣节了。(更多的尖叫声)
Neil: Today we want to give you the creeps!
尼尔:今天我们要吓一吓你们!
Li: Give them what?!
李:给他们什么?
Neil: The creeps. To give somebody the creeps.
尼尔:惊吓。要吓吓人。
Li: To give somebody the creeps. This means to make someone feel nervous or scared.
李:give somebody the creeps的意思就是让某人感到紧张或害怕。
Neil: (More demonic laughter)
尼尔:(更多恶魔般的笑声)
Li: Stop it Neil! You're giving me the creeps.
李:尼尔,别再笑了!你让我心里发毛。
Man: (whispering) What's that noise?
男:(低语)那个声音是什么?
Woman: What noise?
女:什么声音?
Man: Those footstepsshh... listen
男:那些脚步声……嘘……你听……
Woman: I can't hear anything. Stop it! You're giving me the creeps.
女:我什么都没听到。别说了!你让我毛骨悚然。
Li: That man thought he could hear footsteps in the house they're in. It made the woman scared. She said 'You're giving me the creeps.'
李:那个男人认为他听到房子里有脚步声。这让女人觉得很害怕。所以她说‘你让我毛骨悚然。’
Neil: What gives you the creeps, Li?
尼尔:李,什么会让你害怕?
Li: Oh I hate horror films. Some people find them entertaining but they just scare me.
李:哦,我讨厌恐怖电影。有些人认为恐怖片很有趣,可是恐怖片让我感到害怕。
Neil: Yeah, they always give me the creeps too.
尼尔:对,我也怕恐怖片。
Li: What else gives you the creeps, Neil?
李:尼尔,你还害怕其他的什么吗?
Neil: I really, really hate cockroaches. The way they disappear when you turn a light on. And the fact it's so hard to kill them. They just give me the creeps.
尼尔:我真的非常讨厌蟑螂。你一开灯它们就会消失。而实际上你很难消灭它们。它们让我心里发毛。
Li: Oh no, I don't like cockroaches either..
李:哦不,我也不喜欢蟑螂。
Neil: Urghjust thinking about them gives me the creeps.
尼尔:额……只是想想我都觉得心里发慌。
Li: I'm scared of spiders! They give me the creeps.
李:我害怕蜘蛛!它们让我很害怕。
Neil: This music gives me the creeps.
尼尔:这首歌让我心里发毛。
Li: Yeah and that laugh gives me the creeps (demonic laughter).
李:嗯,那个笑声让我害怕(恶魔般的笑声)
Neil: That scream gives me the creeps (scream).
尼尔:这个尖叫声让我毛骨悚然(尖叫声)。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
entertaining [entə'teiniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,

 
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
statue ['stætju:]

想一想再看

n. 塑像,雕像

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。