Get in, please.
请上车。
Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李。
Please step in from this side.
请从这边上车。
Where to?
您去哪儿?
Can you give me directions?
您能给我指路吗?
Where is that?
在哪儿?
May I have a look at the address?
我能看一下地址吗?
Please buckle up.
请系好安全带。
Greeting A Passager
招呼乘客
Where to?
去哪儿?
808 Borden Drive.
波登路808号。
Borden Drive? I've never heard of it. Can you give me directions?
波登路?没听说过。您能给我指路吗?
I'm not really sure, but I think it might be on the other side of town.
我也不能确定,不过我想可能在城那边。
Could it be in that new area on the north side?
有可能在北边的新区吗?
Possibly. My friends did just move into a new house.
有可能,我的朋友就是刚刚搬到新房子里了。
Well, let me check my map to be sure. Borden Drive. You're right. It is on the other side of the town.
我查下地图确认一下。波登路。对,是在那边。
How long will it take?
要多长时间?
About twenty minutes.
大约20分钟,
Oh. I just remembered. Could you stop off at that florist over there? I need to buy some flowers.
哦,我突然想起个事儿。你能在那边花店停一下吗?我要买点花。
OK.
好的。